Tuning the Vine is back for the final #WineWednesday festivity of the year from 5.30pm until 8.30pm on 13 December 2017, with Morgenster and Stellenrust joining the stellar lineup at the #InnerCityWineRoute for the first time.
Other Winelands stars heading for the Cape Town CBD to present unmissable tastings include Lourensford, Steenberg, Graham Beck, Diemersdal, Signal Gun, Backsberg, Glen Carlou, Arendsig, Zevenwacht, Rascallion Wines, Durbanville Hills, Montpellier and Spier, as well as Woodstock Gin and Uber Beverages.
The venues for this edition of the #InnerCityWineRoute are 91 Loop, Roast & Co, HQ, Burger & Lobster, Craft Burger Bar, The Odyssey Gastropub, The Station on Bree, ARCADE, Cabron Taco Bar, Mink & Trout, The Crazy Horse and The Sneaky Sausage.
Your online ticket options available via Quicket:
- Early Bird – Available for R180 until Thursday, 30 November at midnight or until sold out
- General Admission – R200 is all it takes
- “Buy 3 Get 1 Free” – Split the R600 cost with your wine-loving friends
Ready to make the most of your #InnerCityWineRoute journey this December, before bidding a fond farewell until April 2018? Here are some things to help you along your way:
- The best wine tuning tool is, of course, your schnoz
- Wine’s most important purpose is to be enjoyed
- Expensive doesn’t necessarily mean you will enjoy it more
- Nobody knows everything about wine
- Advice is free to those who ask
- The best judge of what you enjoy? You
- Experimentation is fun – you’ll never know if you don’t give it a try
Your wineglass, wristband and route map can be collected from Ticket Stations on the night. Limited tickets will be available for R220 at the door.
Visit www.tuningthevine.co.za for more details. Follow @TuningtheVine on Twitter and visit Facebook.com/TuningtheVine to join the conversation using #InnerCityWineRoute.